The Sehaj Paath wil be streamed live on Facebook during the following times:
|Sunday 5th April
10am - 11am Sehaj Paath begins
5pm - 6pm
|6th to 13th April
10am - 11am
5pm - 6pm
|Tuesday 14th April
||10am Sehaj Paath Sahib Bhog and Ardaas
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
29th March 2020
Executive Committee Elections
Deferred (as guided by the Charities Commission) until further notice
Support for the elderley and vulnerable
Support has been live since March 26th.
We have been engaged with the local government since early March. They are responsible for coordinated the response centrally within London Borough of Hounslow via the HUB.
Inevitably, the numbers requiring support is growing as further community members get isolated. As such, we will need support from our volunteers. Please join us by clicking Register
There are several smaller setups and individuals providing humanitarian support locally; we are eager to support them and if necessary, request them to contact us via email: email@example.com
Activities since Gurdwara Closure
- Responded to an average of 56 telephone calls daily (of which 16 were related to forthcoming weddings). 12 of these were out of our manned telephone hours (10:00am-5:00pm).
- Supported 2 funerals – within the Government guidelines
- Delivered food ration to isolated callers
- Supporting Local Government with the logistics of incoming stock and its distribution, as well as preparation of meals/grocery for dispatch
- Contacted Local NHS Trust Hospital for support – Provision of facilities & support for staff
- In constant contact with SWAT for support, as and when necessary
Dear Sangat Ji, in these difficult times we do not plan to compete and fragment the supporting services BUT to serve and support those with their strengths and skill.
We look forward to your continued cooperation.
As Sikhs, we stand for “Sarbat da Bhalla”
||Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji
||Guru Amar Das Ji
||Guru Angad Dev Ji
||Guru Har Krishan Ji
We are always looking for volunteers to work with us to deliver services to the Sangat and to improve our Gurdwara facilities.