Raise your voice and STOP the development of overpowering multi-storey residential blocks, right on our border.
Submit your own comments to the council and let them know how you feel about the planning application.
Follow the steps below to submit your feedback
- Go to website www.hounslow.gov.uk/planning
- Click 'Search Planning Applications'
- Accept 'Terms & Conditions'
- Click 'Lists of Planning applications' in the “Lists of recent planning applications section
- Click on ‘Planning Search ‘ in the box on the right hand side
- Enter P/2021/4144 in the System Reference search box, and click Search
- When the application summary is shown, click on the system reference number P/2021/4144
- When the details are shows, click on ‘Comment on this application’
- Click on ‘Begin This Form’
- Enter your name, email address, phone number and look up your address with your postcode
- Click ‘Next’
- Enter your comments and upload any supporting documents if you have any
- Click Next
- Click Submit Form to finally submit your comments.
January 20, 2022
vIrvwr, 7 mwG (sMmq 553 nwnkSwhI)
iql\u00b5g Gru 2 mhlw 5 ]
Tilang, Second House, Fifth Mehl:
quDu ibnu dUjw nwhI koie ]
There is no other than You, Lord.
Download and read the monthly Gobind Marg magazine. See a report by the General Secretary about events at the Gurdwara and a range of articles by sevadars on Sikh history, spirituality, as well as contemporary topics such as gardening and matrimonial matters. A convenient medium to keep yourself up to date.click here to download
We always welcome volunteers who wish to help the Gurdwara continue to
provide services to the sangat and community. Sign up for our list of volunteers
and we will contact you when opportunities for sewa arise.